Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Um...WOW...the Obamas are drunk on..themselves

Okay, never once in my white male life did I ever sit back and say "wow, I can't wait for a Black extremist woman married to a Kenyan authoritarian non-citizen to make assumptions about me and have a better idea of what I need than I do."

Michelle Obama is a batshit crazy extremist..it's no wonder they love each other.

"Barack Obama will require you to work. He is going to demand that you shed your cynicism. That you put down your divisions. That you come out of your isolation, that you move out of your comfort zone. That you push yourselves to be better. And that you engage. Barack will never allow you to go back to your lives as usual, uninvolved, uninformed."
-Michelle Obama, 2008

-Um, I'm not cynical, I'm American.
- Unlike the minorities who voted for him, I DO work, 50+ hour weeks. Then I do this blog for free, another 15 hours, and I design Web pages, mostly for free, for another about 20 hours a week, I spend about 10 hours a week volunteering. And guess what? I never needed an Obama-mandated high school volunteer (S.S. in training)program to make me do it. I have a work ethic. Most conservatives do.
- I'm not isolated; I am incredibly involved in my community.
- I'm a gay Republican, I have no comfort zone.
- A separatist minority-quota accepted (by her own admission)Princeton graduate whose thesis was nothing short of hoping for a White-free Black culture formed by the "ideals" of segregation and embraced by the Black community doesn't need to tell me I'm isolated and I need to be better.
-Uninvolved? Uninformed? What the FUCK do you call the liberal media? I actively pursue both sides of a story and question each side because I strive to be informed...I'm not simply content reading MS-NBC's Messiah-praising, one-sided stories, mass cover-ups and thinking that gave me a good gauge on understanding the world.

No comments: