Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Chicago Way or the Highway

Rahm "The Ballerina" Emanuel, the hot headed douchebag Chief of Ass of the Imperial Palace of America, formerly known as the White House during our days of a democratic Republic, has been in rare form the last few weeks. Now come accusations of naked shower bullying to force Eric Massa to resign over his no vote on healthcare

While I'm not sure, or even care, if Massa is guilty of sexual impropriety, I believe there is credence to his claim that the demonrats are forcing him to resign over his refusal to go along with obamacare. And I'd like to use this as an opportunity to challenge Rahm Emanuel to a fight. Don't mess with a bull, you get the horns. I'm tired of the pusses in DC too afraid to stand up to this Nazi. While I'm sure Rahmbo is not one of my 4 readers, if you read this, please, allow me to speak for the American people via a gentlemanly thrashing.

You may reach me at soliboy82@hotmail.com.

No comments: